This research group focuses on life cycle assessment studies in municipal solid waste management; different type of market-based instruments and their implementation in environmental economics; sustainbility; improving the culture of corporate environmental behaviour; economic valuation of natural resources; trade and environment; and optimization models for energy production from wastes.
Group Leader : Dr. Mad Nasir Shamsudin
- Environmental Consciousness of Food Consumption:Consumer's Attitude and Implications For Producers and Policy Makers.
- Sustainability Index of Malaysian Agriculture: The Case of Rice Production.
- Environmental Evaluation of Biofuels: A Comparative Study of Conventional Fossil Fuel Diesel and Palm Oil Biodiesel Using Life Cycle Assessment Approach.
- Development of New Legal Instruments and New Systems of Technology Operation Management (TOM) in Improving the Clinical waste Management in Malaysia.
- Food Consumption and Demand Analysis.