Group Leader :
Dr. Zelina Zaiton Ibrahim
- Development of a Three Dimensional Numerical Model of The Strait of Malacca For Simulating Pollutant Flushing Capacity.
- Forecasting Land-Based Pollution Loads To Estimate Marine Pollution In The Malaysian Seas To The Year 2020.
- Determination of Event Mean Concentration (EMC) Values of Periurban Catchments for Application in the Malaysian Stormwater Design Manual (Manual Saliran Mesra Alam, MSMA).
- The Effectiveness of Enforcement of Sludege Disposal Regulations in the straits of Melaca by Maritime Enforcement Agencies in Malaysia.
- Ocean Transboundary Pollution as a Potential Threat To National Security: Determination and Characterization of Fate And Transport of Pollutants.